This system is designed for small, yet prolonged loads in a variety of settings. Well suited for residential backup solutions, Cottages, RV, Vanlife, Support Trailers. Adding additional panels in the future, or changing the size and type of your charge controller can increase system performance greatly as your energy demands increase.
The system is best used to power: LED lights, cellphones, laptops, a small fridge and other AC loads.
- HES 320W Solar Panel x3 with Parallel Connector
- Outback FM80 Charge Controller
- 2000W 12V Kaise Inverter
- 2 x Stark Deep Cycle 125Amp Hour Batteries
- Midnite Combiner Box
- 2 x 30A Breakers
- Solar Panel Cables w/ MC4 Connectors 25′
- Charge Controller to Battery Cables w/ O-Ring Connectors 6′
- #4 copper, inverter cables 5′ (pair)
- Roof Mount Racking
- 1 X 12″ 2/0 Battery Jumper Cable